In a few simple steps, money can be transferred to an account of your choice.
Who can make the transfers?
- A checking account holder at the Bank of Jerusalem, who joined the Bank of Jerusalem online services. To join please contact your bank branch.
- Someone, who is authorized to make transfers between accounts. For authorizations update, please contact your bank branch.
- Someone, whose account balance allows him to make a transfer between accounts.
Types of transfers
- Transfer between your accounts in the bank – up to NIS 100,000 in a single transfer (only if you are the sole owner of the account, or if there are several partners in the account, who are also the partners in the account to which the transfer is being made).
- Transfer to third parties – up to NIS 12,000 in a single transfer, and up to NIS 50,000 of accumulated transfers in a month.
- If you have already transferred funds to a particular account previously, you can select that account without the need for retyping.
- If a transfer is made to an account for the first time, you can add it to a list accounts to which you have made transfers in the past. This way, you will save yourself time retyping in the future.
Screen 2 – Details confirmation
- Make sure that the mobile number displayed on the screen is correct. In case you wish to update you mobile number, please contact you bank branch.
- If the mobile number is correct, click the "Send code" button and a text message will be immediately sent to your mobile phone. This text message will contain a code that you must enter in the appropriate field on the screen. The code is valid for 5 minutes, which means you must enter it immediately upon receipt.
Screen 3 – Final confirmation
On this screen you will get the confirmation of the transfer and a summary of its details. You can save the information or print it. From here you can proceed to perform another operation or return to your personal zone.
In accordance with the Bank of Israel guidelines (PBP 357).