Now you can order new checks without having to go to the branch, wait in line, or even leave home. Simply request a new checkbook online and then pick it up from your chosen branch in a few days.
Who can order new checkbooks online?
- All those with an unrestricted Bank of Jerusalem checking account
- Someone who has already ordered checkbooks before
- Anyone who is authorized to perform account transactions. For further information on account authorization and changes, please call *5727 or visit a Bank of Jerusalem branch
What types of checks are available?
- Private (non-commercial) cheque books
- Standard or crossed cheques
- Non-transferable cheques – crossed and marked “for the recipient only”
How many cheque books can be ordered?
You can order up to 5 cheque books in one order via the website.
Cheque book ordering process
Sign in to your account using your user name and password. If you do not have a username and password, please contact the call center at *5727 or your bank branch, and join the Bank of Jerusalem online services.
Step 2 – Order checkbooks
- After logging into your account, click "Order cheque books" on the lefthand tool bar
- Select the amount of cheque books you wish to order (up to 5 cheque books)
- Select the branch where you wish to pick up your cheque books
- Check whether the details on the cheque are correct (if not, contact the branch for updating)
- Select the cheque type: standard, crossed or crossed and marked “for the recipient only”
Step 3 – Confirmation
- Make sure that the order details are correct and click “Approve order”. If you made a mistake, you can return to the previous screen and correct it
- A confirmation screen will appear and you will have the option to print your confirmation
- Your cheques books will be waiting for you within 5 business days at the branch of your choice