As part of the Bank of Jerusalem service concept, we consider the provision of proper and uniform service to all our clients of the utmost importance. Therefore, we invest significant resources and efforts in upgrading our branches and equipment, as well as our variety of banking services, call center, ATMs, information kiosks and website.
The Bank of Jerusalem's accessible services include the following:
- Physical accessibility – here you will find a list of facilities and services available in branches.
- Service accessibility – our bankers will be happy to serve you at our branches.
The Bank of Jerusalem is preparing for upgrading of the ATMs for the visually and the hearing impaired.
About 20-25% of the population suffer from motor disabilities, cognitive disabilities, nearsightedness, blindness, color blindness, or hearing impairments. In addition, there are many senior citizens who have trouble using the computer.
We place great importance on making our bank’s website more accessible to people with various disabilities. We have invested significant thought and effort, in order to offer our disabled or impaired clients a user-friendly browsing experience and the ability to enjoy convenient online banking services.
These days, the Bank of Jerusalem is in the process of turning its website to comply with AA standard for accessibility. Most of the web pages already are in compliance with AA level accessibility; however we are continuing the process to make the entire website fully accessible. To view the website accessibility guidelines click here.
The Bank of Jerusalem call center is at your service for assistance in filling out forms and their articulation, providing information on various subjects, coordination of meetings, assistance in activating the ATM etc.
Please contact our call center at *5727, Sunday-Thursday from 08:30 to 20:00; Fridays, holiday eves and Intermediate days from 08:30 to 13:00.
Accessibility according to disability type
- Portable audio induction loop systems that can be used at the service stations located in some branches. The Bank of Jerusalem is already in the process of purchasing additional systems for all branches. To view the list of branches where the system is installed, click here.
- Fax is another convenient way of contacting the bank branches when they are closed. Please note that only clients who signed an agreement permitting the issuing of instructions by fax are entitled to do so. The instructions that can be given via fax are subject to the Bank's procedures. For branches fax numbers click here.
- The Bank of Jerusalem works to adapt the branches to the needs of the blind and visually impaired by widening aisles, removing possible obstacles, marking the stairs and using clear signage.
- The ATMs and information kiosks are already accessible to people with visual disabilities.
- Guide dogs are welcomed in all bank branches.
- The websites are currently undergoing an accessibility update.
- If needed, you can ask the bankers in the branches to read the documents to you.
We are working to improve the access to roads leading to the branches, as well as the branches themselves, in order to facilitate the safest and most independent movement and orientation for our handicapped clients. For more information on the ancillary services provided at branches click here.
For accessibility issues, please contact the branch managing your account or the Public Inquiries Department.