It doesn’t matter in which bank you hold your account, with us you’ll find a loan that suits you best.
Whether you are a customer of the Bank of Jerusalem or of another bank, we can offer you a loan for any purpose, a loan that does not require you to provide collateral and will not harm your credit line at the bank where you manage your checking account.
Why our loan is exactly what you need?
Here are a few reasons, and this is just the tip of the iceberg:
- Loan amount of up to NIS 150,000
- Flexible repayment period of up to 120 payments
- Digital loan application which is easier and faster
- Full repayment option at any time without penalty (except operating fee as set out by the Bank)
- Security and stability with the financial backing of the Bank
- No damage to your credit line at another bank
How do you know if our loan is right for you?
There are some questions you can ask yourself, and the answers will help you understand that our loan is suitable for your needs.
- Did your bank approve a loan for you, but for an amount that does not meet your needs?
- Do you need a loan, but do not feel confident enough to take it from an external entity?
- Do you need a loan, but do not want to move your checking account to another bank?
- Are you afraid of the consequences of taking a non-bank loan?
- Are you concerned about damaging your credit line in the bank where your hold your checking account?
- Are you interested in a loan on favorable terms, which will allow you to determine the payback period and maintain high flexibility?
- Would you like to avoid time-consuming trips to the branch and the cumbersome bureaucracy, and get a loan directly online?
If you find yourself answering "yes" to any of these questions, our digital loan is the right solution for you.
The above does not constitute an offer to provide credit. All credit granted is subject to the approval of the Bank in accordance with the terms and policies of the Bank that shall be updated from time to time. Failure to comply with loan repayment may result in interest on arrears and repossession procedures.