You can open a checking account with us, without transferring your salary and without being limited to a specific fee plan.
Why our checking account is a perfect solution for you?
Here are a few reasons, and that's just the tip of the iceberg:
- Customized line of credit
- No limitation to a particular plan
- No need to transfer your salary
How do you know if it's right for you?
There are some questions you can ask yourself, and the answers will help you understand that our checking account will help you save on monthly fees.
- Do you make a lot of monthly transactions in the account?
- Are you looking for a credit line that will meet your needs?
- Do you want to run a checking account, but transfer the salary to another account?
- Are you interested in paying as little as possible in checking account fees?
If you find yourself answering "yes" to any of these questions, our bank’s checking account is just what you need.
Exemption from primary checking account fees and additional charges is as specified in the fee list available on the Bank of Jerusalem website and in its branches for a “single client/small business.” The offer is subject to the Bank’s terms and conditions. The Bank may terminate the offer at any time. Increasing the withdrawal amount is also subject to the discretion of the Bank.