Or, in simple terms: a quick all-purpose loan for clients who have a fixed-term deposit or savings account with Bank of Jerusalem
- Clients who have a fixed-term deposit or savings account with Bank of Jerusalem.
- Those who prefer to avoid having to make an early withdrawal from their fixed-term deposit account in order to make a purchase.
- People who want to choose the loan's duration: you get the money you need immediately – and can then repay it over one, two, or even up to five years, whichever suits you best.
- Clients seeking to preserve their fixed-term deposit accounts rather than start over from scratch.
- Simple & easy: your fixed-term deposit / savings account serves as the sole collateral for the loan – there is no need for any additional security.
- Lucrative & convenient: you benefit from a loan at an especially low and attractive interest rate.
- Quick turnaround: the funds will be paid into your account within three days of the loan being approved.
Please note that interest due on loans is always greater than the interest accrued by fixed-term deposit accounts. The above information refers to fixed-term deposit / savings accounts which are free to serve as collateral. This does not constitute an offer to provide credit. All credit granted is subject to bank approval, based on the bank terms and policies in effect at that time. Failure to comply with loan repayment may result in interest on arrears and repossession proceedings..