Deposit small amounts every month, and they will accumulate into a single amount at the end of the period
A monthly payment savings plan with maturities of 3, 5 or 18 years, with an optional withdrawal of funds (in whole or in part) prior to maturity. The savings plan can be US dollar or index-linked or it can be completely un-linked. Monthly deposits may range from 100 to 10,000 NIS.
Who is it for?
- Those interested in saving a fixed monthly amount for a specific goal (such as a bar-mitzvah, wedding or vacation).
- Those interested in saving a small amount of money that will not burden their monthly expenses, and accumulate into a large sum till the day you need it.
Why is it worth it?
- You can save for various goals, such as a family vacation, school tuition or a wedding, by making small monthly deposits.
- You can increase or decrease the monthly deposit amount throughout the plan term, without limitation and at no cost.
- You can change the date of monthly deposit throughout the plan term, without any limitation and at no cost.
- You can withdraw your funds (in whole or in part) prior to maturity at various exit dates.
- You can preserve the value of your money through a CPI-linked savings plan.